We make document certification fast and simple.
Once you have registered with us, complete your export documents online 24hrs a day 7 days a week.
We certify and return them to you electronically during business hours (9 am – 5 pm, Mon – Fri), however, arrangements can be made for special hours by request.
'Wet-Stamped' certification is required by some Customs Authorities and recommended when documents are required to be legalised.
EMAIL: Certified documents returned by courier same business day.
Hawke's Bay Chamber of Commerce
C/O Hawke's Bay Business Hub
36 Bridge Street
We can also certify documents while you wait - please email or call (06-876-5938) to let us know if you will be calling in to process certificates.
- Certificate of New Zealand Origin Template (please also read the instruction guide, here)
- Certificate of Foreign Origin Template
- Certificate of Free Sale
- Certificate of Manufacture
Please email email@example.com for assistance
Once you have registered with us, complete your export documents online 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. We certify and return them to you electronically during business hours (9 am - 5 pm, Mon - Fri), however, arrangements can be made for special hours by request.
New users please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CHINA NZ AND AANZ FREE TRADE AGREEMENT CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN
Issued electronically, these certificates of preference allow New Zealand exporters to benefit from preferential duties and clearance provisions under free trade agreements.
Benefit from the New Zealand Chamber's extensive experience, resources, and support.
NZ China FTA Certificates of Origin (NZCFTA COO):
- From 1 October 2016: New Zealand exporters will be required to provide the NZCFTA COO number on the corresponding Export Entry either at time of applying for Export Entry or by way of an amendment - More information at: Change to NZ Customs Export Entry Rules 1997
- From 20 December 2016: The data content of NZCFTA COO transmits in real time to China Customs - New import procedures apply for importers in China from 1 April 2017 with a transition period of 20 December 2016 - 31 March 2017 when both current and new procedures apply. GACC Announcement No.84, 2016 (English translation).
New Users please email email@example.com
The right documentation is a critical part of international trade facilitating the successful movement of goods and receipt of payment.
It is important to investigate the documentation required for your transaction as the type of documents varies depending on the country you are doing business with, their government, and port agencies.
TALK TO US FIRST by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN
'Shipment-specific' documents certifying the place of growth, production, or manufacturing of goods exported from New Zealand. They may be requested by a consignee for customs clearance, or as a stipulation of a Letter of Credit. New Zealand exporters commonly require:
- Certificate of New Zealand Origin (please also read the instruction guide, here)
- Certificate of Foreign Origin
- China - New Zealand Free Trade Agreement Certificate of Origin (China - NZFTA)
- ASEAN - Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement Certificate of Origin (AANZFTA)
ATA CARNET 'PASSPORT FOR GOODS'
This international customs document allows the temporary export and import of certain goods without payment of duties or taxes. It is useful when taking commercial samples, trade displays, and professional equipment out of New Zealand for less than 12 months.
For full information and application CLICK HERE
NB: The sole issuing agency on behalf of the New Zealand Chamber of Commerce is Wellington Employer's Chamber of Commerce.
CERTIFICATES OF FREE SALE OR MANUFACTURE
These documents certify that goods intended for export are already sold freely and lawfully in New Zealand and/or manufactured in New Zealand.
Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) Origin FAQs
We can authorise a variety of documents to satisfy the requirements of an importing country, Customs, or overseas bank including commercial invoices, certificates of analysis, supplier declarations of conformity, and visa letters.
For Information and/or Technical Support
Online and Free Trade Agreement Service: email@example.com
Manual Service: firstname.lastname@example.org