Workplace Wellness Conference - Expo Area
Monday, 12th October 2020
8.00 am – 4.30 pm
Napier Conference Centre
The Hawkes Bay Chamber of Commerce presents the Workplace Wellness Conference, a full-day conference highlighting the importance of overall health and wellbeing within the workplace as well as personally
The Workplace Wellness Conference is positioned as the perfect opportunity for vendors, to connect with the Hawke's Bay business community assisting with increasing brand awareness, identify potential customers and/or generating sales.
General wellbeing affects each one of us, therefore, we will open the conference up to any staff or individuals of the Hawkes Bay Community.
Our exclusive expo area of 24 stalls will be made up of local businesses offering products and services that fall into the general health, safety & wellbeing categories.
- to generate brand awareness,
- to make on-site sales OR orders,
- to meet face to face with local consumers who are interested in your field,
- to launch a new product or service,
- to increase ROI,
- to expand your customer base,
- to connect with like-minded organisations.
We aim to attract 300 attendees with a direct target market of:
- local business owners
- trade industry
- health & safety management
- human resource management
- culture management
$100.00 + GST (Chamber Members)
$150.00 + GST (Non-Members)
Please note that you will be issued with a seven-day invoice on confirmation that you would like to participate in the Workplace Wellness Expo.
What’s included in the price:
- 2m x 2m Stall Space,
- 1 x trestle table (1.8m x 0.5m),
- powered sites available should you require power,
- 2 x full-day stall holders pass to the conference (additional tickets can be purchased at a member’s rate)
- inclusion of your logo and 300 words about your business in our conference booklet,
- inclusion of your logo and 300 words about your business to include across our Chamber communications,
- tea, coffee, morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch will be provided.
Stallholders to provide the following:
- 300 discount codes or gift inclusions for conference attendee takeaway bags,
- one significant prize for the end of day Passport Prize** giveaway,
- visibly attractive stand, highlighting your products and or service,
- stall décor
** Visit each stall, have a chat, hand over your business card and receive a passport stamp from each stall.
Turn in your completed passport to the Hawke’s Bay Chamber stall and be in to win an amazing prize pack put together by all our stallholders.
If you would like to book a space or find out more please don't hesitate to contact us.