The Hawke’s Bay Chamber of Commerce present the Workplace Wellness Conference, a full-day conference, highlighting the importance of overall health and wellbeing within the workplace and personally.
As busy, working people, often the general health and wellbeing of ourselves and others are overlooked, we can be guilty of going and going, running on empty and not taking care of ourselves or our employee’s.
Stress, lack of exercise, poor diet choices and generally “not stopping” can have damaging effects on one’s mind, body and soul, this leads to poor sleep patterns and a number of general health issues down the track!
The Hawke’s Bay Chamber of Commerce will introduce you to professionals in different areas of health and wellbeing, allowing you to take the first steps into living a healthier and happier lifestyle.
Not all areas of health and wellbeing are right for everyone; we must identify what speaks to us, do this by chatting with our exhibitors and coming along to our Key Note Speakers, discussing a range of topics.
Key Note Speakers
- Mental Health - Sir John Kirwan
- Nutritional Health - Ben Warren
- Physical Health - to be announced
- Financial Health
- Michelle Valler - Business Advice and Director of Baker Tilly Staples Rodway
- Kaitlin O'Connor - Xero
Panel Discussion incl. Q&A Session
- Ryan Ghisi - General Manager, Global People Programs at Xero
- Stacia Jensen - Founder of Lilybee Wraps
- Robin Wilson - Founder and Director of Workplace Wellness
Wellbeing Workplace Expo Stall Holders