Linden Estate presents Leader of the Year Winners
Learn and be inspired by some of Hawke’s Bay’s most renowned business figures who each won the Linden Estate Leader of the Year Award. Our four past and present leaders will come together to share their journey and give you their winning formula on how to encourage people to follow you – not because they have to but because they want to.
Hamish White, Viv Bull, Caren Rangi and Des Ratima will discuss the importance of developing skills to be compassionate, courageous and curious with humility necessary for continued growth personally and professionally.
This event will take a closer look at;
- How to bring out the best in you and your team
- Why people don’t want to be managed
- Dealing with stress in demanding situations
- Managing expectations when there isn’t enough time in the day
- The importance of diversity in a team
- How to create a cohesive team when there is resistance
- How to lead through change and generate new ideas
- How to overcome self-doubt when starting your journey or a new initiative
Very rarely do we have the opportunity to hear from four of our finest leaders in Hawke’s Bay at the same time. If you want to learn the secrets to their success and how you can develop your leadership skills be sure to mark this event in your calendar.
The evening will include a free drink on arrival and canapes, thereafter, a cash bar will be operating.