Starting a business can be both exciting and challenging.
New Zealand Chamber of Commerce offers a range of resources to help you get off to a good start.
- Business Planning: A Basic outline for your business idea
- Legal Structures for small business
- Intellectual Property assets checklist
- Pricing and costing
- Starting a Business with the future in mind
- Business start up- Frequently asked questions
- Government help for small businesses
- Checking the viability of your idea
- Checking on your potential competitors
- Creating a business plan
- The right way to apply for a business loan